Get Free Things From Me (Books, Photos, etc)

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Close

A Day at the Gym

for John Lennon
This guy steps to me to hit me 
give me a smack, lah
right up to me
show me how tall he was

saying he was my brother
I should respect him
cause he's older 
I'm working out, nah, you know

sexy, ah
in my short shorts 
my bust pitching my tank top
full from the

chest flyes
I do, 
more weight than a lot of men
you know, can do

at over 6 feet tall.
my trainer 
my nutritionist 
proud of my accomplishments 

they step outside to 
smoke
a sweaty pig of a guy
older guy

stares at me
he's trembling
says this is a man's place
says I should be careful

I cower down a bit
like an obedient Asian 
should, then explode up
with my best 

uppercut to the nose.
now all the old men
a chorus
are insulting me

No comments:

Popular Posts

Sponsorship Game